Monday 11 June 2012

Maria Sharapova wins French Open

congratulations to Maria Sharapova, tennis player, who recently won French Open 


Russia's Maria Sharapova after winning the French Open women's singles final over Italy's Sara Errani at the Roland Garros stadium, on June 9, 2012 in Paris


"It's surreal. It's the most unique moment I've experienced in my career," Sharapova said. "When I won Wimbledon at 17, I thought that would be the most treasured moment of my career. But when I fell down on my knees today I realized that this was extremely special - even more so."
With the win in Paris, Sharapova now has a matched set: the Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and U.S. Open titles. She is the sixth female player in the Open era to do so. Even more rare, Sharapova accomplished that feat with her first four Grand Slam titles.


Read more: http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Maria+Sharapova+completes+career+Slam+with+French+Open+title/6758115/story.html#ixzz1xUfthfZM


Мария Шарапова вчера выиграла Roland Garros. Теперь у неё есть все титулы турниров "Большого шлема". 
Ранее ей покорились корты Уимблдона, Открытого чемпионата США, Австралии и вот, наконец, Франции. 
Маша стала 10-й спортсменкой за всю историю, кому удалось собрать полную коллекцию из всех четырех самых престижных трофеев в мире тенниса. 
Поздравляем Машу!!!








more photos here 

No comments:

Post a Comment